1. One who's wine is diluted with water, the officials do not deal with him in a straight manner.
2. One who does not judge his fellow favorably is as if he killed him. Also the officials do not deal with him in a straight manner.
3. Saying of Hallel and giving charity are a segula (conducive) to [having] favor in the eyes of the minister.
4. Through eating bread baked by a non-Jew, the forest is prohibited from cutting down its trees.
5. Due to four things, the property of householders is handed over to the government (monarchy). [1) Keeping a note of debt after it has been paid off; 2) Charging interest; 3) Remaining silent in a case where one should speak out against evil; and 4) Promising to make a donation in public and not carrying through.]