1. Through drunkenness, one falls from his level.
2. Through drinking wine, one ends up accepting bribes.
3. Drunkenness brings one to deny truth and to attest to falsehood.
4. The Holy One, Blessed be He, loves one who never gets drunk.
5. Oil nullifies drunkenness.
6. Vision intensifies drunkenness.
7. Through drunkenness, one falls to having promiscuous thoughts.
8. One who is drunk (/a drunk) does not have the power to sweeten harsh judgments.
9. One who is drunk (/a drunk) - secrets of the Torah are not to be revealed to him.
10. Wine with the spice of frankincense confound a person.