7. Through the longing with which a person craves to be buried in the land of Israel, through this comes great income.
8. For a feast of a mitzva a person should take the trouble even to chopping wood. When splitting the wood, he should have the intention that he is splitting and separating out the evil from the good in the Tree of Knowledge. Through this he will merit to a livelihood.
9. Through repentance, livelihood comes easily.
10. One who fulfills the maxim, "Your friend's money should be precious to you like your own", through this he merits to pray with intention in his heart.
11. Great is one who benefits from the exertion of his hands, for he recognizes the honor of G-d what angels don't know.