84. Pain in the eyes is an omen for poverty.
85. Through submission, a man's livestock increases.
86. Through charity, one merits to a livelihood.
87. One who gives money to sorcerers causes that his livelihood will be dependent on a gentile household.
88. The words of the Tzaddik bring income.
89. Depression causes loss of income.
90. Through giving charity, you will have expansion.
91. A lot of sleep brings a person to poverty.
92. One who involves himself in Torah and charity merits wealth.
93. Esteem your wives so that in that way you become wealthy.