1. Through the stories of tzaddikim, the light of the Mashiach is drawn into the world, much darkness and suffering is dispelled from the world, and also one merits to attractive clothing.
2. Through repentance, the Spirit of the Mashiach wafts upon the harsh decrees of the nations (lit. kingdoms) and annuls them.
3. In the future, there will be a generation in the world that will be totally righteous.
4. Through Truth, the End (- of the exile) will come.
5. Through keeping the Shabbat one draws upon oneself the light of the Mashiach, also through repentance.