30. Through understanding, one merits to repentance.
31. It is forbidden to teach a wicked man a wondrous matter.
32. A great man can learn from the wicked, but a simple (lit. small) man can not.
33. Regularity of learning rises above the keeping of all the commandments.
34. One who is without a wife languishes (lit. is soaked/permeated) without Torah (/good).
35. One who learns by himself cannot compare to one who learns from a rabbi.
36. It is not pleasing to the Holy One, Blessed is He, when the Jewish people are judged unfavorably.
37. One who loves a Torah scholar, he and his seed will remain steadfast in Torah.
38. A person should learn even if it is without understanding.
39. It is very beneficial to see the mouth of the rabbi during the learning.