נאוף SEXUAL IMMORALITY:
1. One who entertains thoughts of a gentile woman, through this his children will not be Torah students.
2. The fortune of a woman goes according to the fortune of the man (i.e. her husband; present or future – according to a source sited, t.n.).
3. Intercourse that takes place in a beautiful home draws a beautiful and proper appearance upon their children.
4. He who has relations with a non-Jewish woman is considered as if he married her.
5. Perfumes inject desire in a man.
6. A daughter of a Cohen and a common Jewish man, or a daughter of a Torah scholar and an unlearned man -- their match does not have fortune: Either she will be widowed, or divorced, or childless, or her husband will bury her, or she will bury him, or she will bring him to poverty and shame.