28. It is a mitzva to publicize evildoers.
29. One who is abashed will not readily sin.
30. One who does not have the quality of abashment, it is certain that his forefathers did not stand on Mount Sinai.
31. It is better (lit. easier or more comfortable) for a man to throw himself into a fiery furnace so as not to humiliate his fellowman in public.
32. When your friend humiliates you, agree with his words.
33. One who embarrasses (lit. whitens – because when a person is embarrassed the blood rushes out of his face) his fellowman in public, it is as if he spilled blood, and he descends to Hell and will not rise.
34. It is better (lit. easier or more comfortable) for a man to have relations with a woman who might be married than to humiliate his fellowman.