7. All who guard their sexual purity (lit. covenant) merit to understanding the seventy languages that are hidden in the Torah.
8. It is forbidden to judge favorably one who has transgressed with homosexual relations.
9. Parnassa (livelihood) is according to the marital match.
10. An unoccupied man who is not involved in any occupation, through this his sexual desire abounds, and he constantly speaks filthy words.
11. Someone who guards his sexual purity (lit. covenant) is permitted to rejoice when he sees the fall of his enemies.