36. Through promiscuity, one becomes exiled under the hand of frivolous governors, and becomes in-debt.
37. In the merit that the women guard against promiscuity, the Messiah will come, also a person will not be dependent on his fellow, and the honor of the tzaddikim is aggrandized.
38. Promiscuity comes as a result of involvement with names of the impure (t.n. i.e. names of impure or evil spiritual entities) and witchcraft.
39. One who has relations with a non-Jew (lit. a Kutite) channels all the bounty to the Other (Impure) Side.
40. Through promiscuity comes forgetfulness.