41. A repair for releasing seed in waste – that he should make efforts to bring people back in repentance.
42. One who guards sexual purity (lit. covenant), even if he does not have ancestral merit, the Holy One – Blessed is He, grants him merit.
43. Through inadequate faith come promiscuous thoughts.
44. Through the sin of witchcraft and promiscuity, the Tzaddik passes away.
45. The offspring of sexual offenders will become in need of witchcraft.
46. Offspring born through witchcraft will be promiscuous.
47. Sexual offenders, for the most part, oppose the righteous.
48. One who spills his seed in vain, it is as if he brings his children as a sacrifice to idol worship, and also he is judged by stoning.