1. A miracle is only done for someone who has self-sacrifice to sanctify the name of G-d.
2. One who is joyous amidst suffering brings salvation.
3. Through hisbodidus (speaking to G-d in isolation) comes salvation.
4. Through one's passing a test, a miracle is done for him.
5. Through charity comes salvation.
6. Through the modesty of a man, he receives in return, all the good that was taken from him by another through the other's prayers.
7. A miracle is not done for one who is promiscuous.
8. Do not depend on a miracle, as long as it is possible to be saved through money or other means.
9. Before the Holy One -Blessed is He- does a miracle for a man, the man falls into evil. completely according to the magnitude of the miracle.
10. One who does not mention names of foreign deities, the Holy One -Blessed is He- does him favors.