21. When two mitzvos (commandments/good deeds) come to your hands, do that mitzva that demands greater restraint of your desires.
22. It is necessary to fast when causing suffering to the Tzaddik.
23. Pain in the heart is close to shedding tears.
24. One who brings others back in repentance merits to sit in the Yeshiva Above, and the Holy One, Blessed is He, annuls a harsh decree for him.
25. A person's despondence is greater than a fast.
26. One who does a sin and then regrets it, all his sins are forgiven.
27. One who does business dealings faithfully, all his sins are forgiven.