הרחקת רשעים HARCHUKAS RISHUIM - DISTANCING THE WICKED:
1. One who does not understand the wickedness of hypocritical evildoers is abhorrent.
2. Hypocrites cause eye pain to the errant masses who are fooled by them.
3. A man needs to guard himself from kissing evildoers, for the kiss creates a bond between them even after death.
4. There are those who are great apostates and heretics, but they do not reveal their heresy, and one is unaware of the need to guard himself. However, through the attribute of (conducting oneself) modesty, a person is saved from these heretics.
5. The wicked do not confuse us in our holy service through their sins that they transgress, as they do through the good deeds they do. It is for this reason that a non-Jew who observes the Shabbat is liable to the death penalty.