1. A man who is accustomed to curse is from the World of Disorder, and conversely, one accustomed to blessing is from the World of Repair.
2. Investigating the World of Disorder, that is to say, speculating about what is Above and what is Below, etc., draws down curse; one who restrains himself from these investigations causes blessing.
3. One accustomed to curse through this he will not have clothes for Shabbat.
4. The power of a curse do not have effect on one with [an honored] lineage.
5. Through serving the Tzaddik comes freedom and curses are annulled.
6. Through conducting business faithfully, curses are annulled.
7. When a man curses his fellow during a time of dread, the curse is very damaging to him.