1. Feathers from wild birds are a segulah for healing sicknesses of the lungs, and are conducive to strengthening the breath of life.
2. The heavens have changes in their appearance according to the appearance of the grasses that grow by them, and it is effective to gaze on them.
3. Rainwater is a segulah for an impotent male.
4. Recital of Tehillim (Psalms) is a segulah for rainfall. [The letters of the word] Tehillim [are the acronym for the Biblical phrase] - "According to the Rains of the Heavens, You will drink Water."
5. A segulah for renewing a woman's monthly cycle is to host guests.
6. Having hair that is unnaturally long is liable to causing much evil damage from the Other Side. A segulah against this is reciting the section (of the Torah reading) that is read on Yom Kippur.